Sunday, November 30, 2014

Blog Post #5 Part 2

My Updated PLN
Personal Learning Network words

      Well, in looking back at my previous posts, somehow my original #5 post wasn't ever published.  In fact, I can not find it anywhere.  So I guess that, in a way, this is my first and only description of my PLN.  I started off with a very limited PLN.  As I was going through high school, my network was completely different because I wanted to be an engineer.  The people I met and make connections with were not really the ones I needed when I decided to instead become a teacher.  Throughout this class, I have really been driven to connect with other teachers and people associated with teachers.  I am quite pleased and proud with the progress I have made! I now communicate frequently with teachers at different school, a couple of principals, and have even had some meetings with members of the Mobile County Public School Board.  It has been an enlightening and interesting semester for sure! 

No comments:

Post a Comment