Sunday, November 23, 2014

C4Ks for November


November logo



11/1-
      Harvin's blog post is about his grandfather and all of the experiences they have had together.  Harvin remembers playing with his grandfather and receiving gifts from him.  HArvin is also sad because his grandfather is ill and is in the hospital, but looks forward to when he will be released so they can continue their fun times together.

My comment:
      My name is Kathryn Ortmann. I am a student at the University of South Alabama in the United States. I really like your post about your grandfather. I’m sorry to read that he’s in the hospital, I hope he gets better super quick so you can have more fun with him! Keep up the great blogging! 

11/9-
      Dez J's blog post is a nifty post about a compare and contrast activity they did with their class.  Dez J compared a PB&J sandwich to a turkey sandwich! How awesome is that? Dez J also made a good point about not calling people names just because you don't understand what they are doing.

My comment:
      My name is Kathryn Ortmann and I am a student at the University of South Alabama in the United States. For one, I love that your user icon is Sonic the Hegehog, he’s my favorite Sega character! Second, I love your blog post about comparing and contrasting a PB&J sandwich to a Turkey sandwich. Very interesting and informative, while keeping it fun at the same time! Good job.

11/23-
      Matt's blog post is about how much he is enjoying his school year.  Matt really likes his teachers and the subject matter he is learning about.  He's also really looking forward to the next school year, especially so he can play many sports on his school's teams.

My comment:
      My name is Kathryn Ortmann and I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I loved your post! I’m glad you’re liking school and looking forward to what’s going to happen in the years to come. I think my favorite subject is reading, and I love National Cat Day and National Sibling Day. I hope you continue to enjoy your semester!
     


No comments:

Post a Comment